Collection Of All Spiritual Stuffs.

Bed Time Prayer - Sloka

with 9 comments
Bed Time Prayer - Sloka
My previous post was on Morning prayer. Now I am posting Bed time prayer Ramaskandam which keeps nightmares away and keeps the mind calm. Guruji Shri Narendra Babu Sharma mentioned about this in his Bhavya Brahmanda Programme.


Bed Time Prayer - Sloka - Anjaneya Smarane:

Ramaskandam hanumantham Vynatheyam Vrukodharam
shayane yasmarenithyam dhuswapnam thasya nashyathi


Meaning:

where we pray hanumantha, vynatheya (garuda), and Vrukodhara (Bheema)
all brave people to wipe out bad dreams (basically praying for peaceful sleep).


9 comments:

  1. This is truly working.... thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guruji. When i was young i used to recite. Now i got it. Thank you. Jai Hind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent!!...to know the meaning of my child hood bed time prayer...still now I used to say dis while going for sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rama as Lord Rama, Skanda as Lord Subrahmanya, Hanumantham as Lord Hanuman, Vynatheyam as Lord Garuda, Mrukodharam as the great Bheema. All the above are known to their bravery to save good against evil. So by chanting those names at bed time gives us pleasent sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really it will work... No doubt in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started saying this when I was 3 years old... and now the legacy is continuing with my son.

    I started believe in it when I was 3 years.. .and I still continue to believe and sleep peacefully.

    ReplyDelete