Collection Of All Spiritual Stuffs.

Write Your Problems, Queries by Post to Guruji Sri Narendra Babu Sharmaji

with 4 comments
Write Your Problems, Queries by Post to Guruji Sri Narendra Babu Sharmaji
Write your Problems, Queries about Hindu Sanathana Dharma, Doubts in performing Poojas etc.. in an Post Card to Guruji Sri Narendra Babu Sharmaji. Make it Clear, bold and also short. If you are lucky enough, Selected letters will be answered in the programme Bruhat Brahmanda in which your's may be one too. You Can Post Your Queries in this Section, if blog followers, Readers, Daily Visitors know the solution, they can give us the solution on the principle of Sharing is Caring. Here's the address:


Write Your Problems, Queries by Post to Guruji Sri Narendra Babu Sharmaji
Zee Kannada
Bruhat Brahmanda Vibhaga,
Post Box No. 5199,
M.G. Road,
Bangalore.



4 comments:

  1. nameste guruji , this is sujit m.d. , please give your mobile number , my e-mail address is sujitmd5@gmail.com , md.sumit@gmail.com...we are facing lot if problem , please help us guruji..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste Guruji, I'm shalini n my dob is 2/2/1989 i'm born on thursday at 10:40 pm moola nakshathra 2nd padha.I hav a friend who is interested to marry me n he has his mother but i was told by some astrologers like i shouln'd marry a guy who has his mother so pls let me know wat is the solution.? His dob is 27/10/1984 he's born on saturday at 7 pm. I hope you get back to me regarding this and give me a solution so that my parents n his parents will not hav any problem wit our marriage. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. namaste guruji i am koolwal pakash from indore madhya pradesh facing lots of problm in my job . and i become bsent minded so many times . very weak in maintainnig accounts and eaisly relay on ny body and he will give loss to me at the end. kindly sugest me the way out as i am working at an salary of rs.15000.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste guruji
    My name is saatvik,actually i am going through a very bad period as i am suffering with a lung disease which is not curable,iam not even married. Doctors say that this disease will be recuurring after 5 years and it affects the other organs like eye ,skin...etc.i dont know what to do.pls pls tell me how should i get rid of this karmic baggage and lead a healthy normal life.
    WAITING FOR UR REPLY

    ReplyDelete