Collection Of All Spiritual Stuffs.

Kartha Veeryarjuna Mantra for getting back the things we lost

with 17 comments
Kartha Veeryarjuna Mantra for getting back the things we lost
Brahmanda Guruji Shri Narendra Babu Sharmaji gave this mantra to a female who wrote the letter to Guruji regarding her son is missing.
Kartha veeryarjuna was a king of Hehaya dynasty. He is believed to be the incarnation of Vishnu Chakra. It seems Chakra was proud and Lord Vishnu wanted to teach him a lesson. He did this by killing him with his own incarnation , Parasurama.
This stotra is believed to help us recover stolen or snatched items.
This Moola Mantra given by Guruji is common for everyone.

The below procedure was given by Guruji to the female who wrote the letter:

Fill the iron bucket 75 percent with water.
While filling the water recite this mantra - Gange cha Yamune chaiva Godavari Saraswati,
Narmade Sindhu Kaveri jalesmin sannidhim kuru.
Next you should put Old used Horse Shoe into it.
While putting the Horse Shoe, you should think of your child and pray for him with nakshatra, rashi etc.
This procedure should be done on Tuesdays only.

Kartha Veeryarjuna Mantra


Om Namo Karthaveerya Khaladweshi Krutha Veerya Suthobali
Sahasra bahu Shatrughno Raktavaaso Dhanurdhara

RaktaGhandhakshatho Raktho Rajaa smartu Abheeshtadaha
Dwasaaithani namani Kartha veeryasya ya padeth

Sampadah tasya varadanthe Janaasthasya Vashanghadah
Iti Shri Karthaveeryarjuna Maha Mantra japa karishye.

17 comments:

  1. Namaskar,

    Is there a mantra that can be read for success in competitve exams.

    Please guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir/Mam,
    Can I have a audio copy of this mantra
    R.Rengaraj
    rengaraj_ramanujam@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste,

    I lost my four rings dont know and how i lost..
    Im trying give pressure to my memory power even though iam just un able to recover my memory.. Even i didnt remember/ i dont understand that when wore for the last time nd where did i placed my four(4) rings of my figures getting mad

    guruji.. Please guide me to get back my rings..
    I had search for them each and every bit of my home eventhough i didnt find it
    please help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mother lost her golden necklec before 2years .we did'nt find .plz help us guru g

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is entered today, the 19th of December 2012 at 1950 hrs at Bangalore, by G.MAHADEVAN, E.Mail ID; ganapathymahadevan2@gmail.com
    Phone no. 8197280523, an admirer and devotee of Lord KARTHAVEERYARJUNA.

    I have, some years back, come across the following sloka about the Lord KAARTHAVEERYARJUNA which I reproduce below for the benefit of the whole universal humanity;

    "KAARTHAVEERYARJUNO NAMA
    RAJA BAHU SAHASRAVAN
    THWAM NAMA SMARANENAIVA
    SMARANA KAINKAYRAM LABHYATHE'

    This, converted into a simple language, means, that Oh Lord Kaarthaveeryarjuna, the 1,000 handed Raja, all those who remember your name, will stand benefitted by all that you controlled, Health, Wealth and Prosperity and the Power to rule the Universe. It is said that Lord KAARTHAVEERYARJUNA was so powerful that he once stopped the flow of the river Ganga by his 1,000 hands. Therefore, if one can stop the flow of river Ganga, how powerful he must have been!

    I am not an expert in Sanskrit but I thought my little knowledge about Lord KAARTHAVEERYARJUNA will, protect all those who worship HIM;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear sirs,
      Thank you in response to your slogam on lord karthaveeryarjuna. I need to find my lost baby son who is 6 years old. Will this mantra chanting help me to find my lost son. I will chant with dedication. please reply. k saravana kumar, chennai.

      Delete
  6. Day before yesterday I lost my wallet so how do I get my wallet back I got all my document there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste guruji,
      yesterday I lost my mobile can i get mobile back as i'm having so many my kids memories with this mobile...if i chant this mantra can i get my mobile back.

      Delete
  7. NAMASTE GURUJI
    I WANT TO KNOW IF A POORVASHADA GIRL CAM MARRY AN ASWINI STAR BOY?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. surely, just have a kundali match before proceeding, show to any good pandit.

      Delete
  8. I found my lost ear rings after two year. ear rings was found in mother in laws almarah. i chanted kaarthaveeryarjuna stotram for about three months daily eleven times. i am very thankful to all who have suggested me kaarthaveeryarjuna mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. parnam guru jee

    my son did love marriage but my husband did not accept it so please tell me mantra to get my son back to home.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guruji, i lost my chain and was realised yeaterday. I wored it a month back then i dont remember where i kept. searched but dint find. I have started chanting this mantra... Pls let me know whether i will get my chain back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to know the full history or a book of the yore about the story of Karta Virya Arjuna with all his mantras and Kavacha. Could any body high light this to me, either the publisher, or author, or any body possessing these, would love to hear from you.

    Ram.bengaluru@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. people who have taken loan/money had not returned the same. I did not have hold to get back my money. please guide me to chant karthaveeryarjune manthram.

    ReplyDelete
  13. please guideme to chant karthaveeryarjuna manthram to recover the money which i have lost where i lend the same to known people. now I did not have legalhold to catch them to recover money.

    ReplyDelete